My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

New business address not updating on Google Search/Maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Our business has been verified and the address details have been changed.  However, conducting a Google search of our business name still pulls up our old map details and address, even though it is accurate on Google+ etc.

Info as follows:

1. Burbridge DuCann

2. 54 Bloomfield Avenue, Belfast, BT5 5AD

3. 028 9065 3444

4. Google+ link is https://plus.google.com/b/100564846207032363590/100564846207032363590?pageId=100564846207032363590&h...

I hope that is sufficient.  I'd appreciate your help as this has been an ongoing issue for some weeks.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New business address not updating on Google Search/Maps

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
please provide a link (or at least the address) of the older listing

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
There are several pending address edits in mapmaker that may be causing the issue. Old address: 87a Dundela Street, Belfast BT4 3BH

I would guess someone made those edits on Google maps before you tried updating the address from within your Google My Business dashboard. Helmut, would you be able to make the necessary edits in mapmaker to resolve the issue?

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
To confirm the old business address is 87a Dundela Street, Belfast BT4 3BH. This is a link to Google Maps when I search for the business: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/''/burbridge+ducann/@54.5998668,-5.9464664,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8!4...

Hope that helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks TomW, that is probably true, which is why I'm now on board trying to sort out the issue. Thanks for your help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi again - just to notify you that this has been sorted out today to our satisfaction. Thanks so much for your help!