My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

New Business Review Insight Issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm Jeffrey I currently own Curator 23 Cafe. We started opening on the 7th July 2016. Address is 307 Stephensons Road Mount Waverley Victoria Australia 3149. Phone Number 03-98074532. I have legal document papers to prove if required.

I am writing this post to ask for help about the issue with previous insight and reviews that the previous cafe did. The previous cafe never had a google business account to my knowledge but people just posted reviews link to the address and it all came to us the new owners when we applied for a google business. All the reviews are old and are from Mocha Vita Cafe which has been opened for 8 years without any change. The appearance, service and the coffee we offer now is completely different. I am asking for help on how to remove those past reviews and insight.

I have read https://support.google.com/business/answer/3098204?hl=en&ref_topic=6001257 but it doesn't teach you how the remove or how to apply to the steps of removal. Because currently if you visit the review page we have 6 listed most of them leaving bad reviews which were all before we opened.

Please assist me in this matter.

Thank You

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New Business Review Insight Issues

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
regarding reveiws not belonging or not posted for your business but listed
under it please contact business support: