My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Negative Review on Google, devastated but very very concerned for my business

N/A
# 1
N/A
Hello there,
I have just sat down at my desk at work to find a negative review on google, as you can see from research we generally do not have any bad publicity, as we really pride ourselves o what we do.
To say I am absolutely devastated is an understatement, but I am now seriously worried about how this will impact our business and livelihood. I have the responsibility to my staff to keep bringing work in, and I am seriously worried about this.
Could someone advise me on how this can be removed? I do not know what to do - I feel pretty hard done to by this.
James

Negative Review on Google, devastated but very very concerned for my business

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey,

One of the options is that , 

Google allows you to flag inappropriate reviews . Please read this article provided by google support.

https://support.google.com/business/answer/4596773?hl=en

If you follow the steps you can report the review. Google will evaluate remove the review if inappropriate.

Another option is  to call Google My Business support , they will look at the review and escalate it to the backend team and see if it is indeed spam. You can find chat, call , email feature in the above link. 

Cheers

Re: Negative Review on Google, devastated but very very concerned for my business

N/A
# 3
N/A

Good morning, thank you for your input.

I will try this route if things don't work out.

I actually went to see my customer last night, who interestingly enough apologised to me, and said she felt bad about it all. She has informed me she is going to attempt to take it down, or at least "put it right"

I do hope so...

Thank you for your input.

James