My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Negative Google review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I'm business owner of www.liveyoursport.com. A customer has posted a review about our business stating the product is not genuine but fake. However, the customer has not even brought the product or has checked out our products personally to be able to come to the conclusion. 

It's very unfair for a business which is authentic and been running for couple of years to be having a negative review that too from someone who has not even availed our services. This information is false and mis-leading and will have major implications on our business. 

I strongly believe this person is deliberately posting negative reviews which is unwarranted to affect our business. 

We as a company and a client of google deserve a rightful and unbiased reviews online. We humbly request you to please pull down the negative review posted by Sushil Kotari on Live Your Sport. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Negative Google review

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Siddharth S,

I took a look at the review in question, and understand your frustration with such accusations. It does not look like this review is in violation of any of our guidelines, so I do not think that our team would be able to pull it down. You are, however, welcome to flag the review if you feel that it is in violation of our guidelines.

You can also respond professionally to the review to let this and other users know that your company sells genuine products. 

Best,

Liz

GMB Community Manager