My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Negative Google Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Dear maa'm/sir,

I am writing on behalf of TulasiHealthCare, I want to report a comment posted by chhavi kunwar on my Google business page.
Dear sir we donot have a telecallers or an exchange where there are different people picking up the phones, we are a small psychiatric nursing home where we attend all the calls personally.
I think the person who wrote the comment belongs to a seo company as the same person has reported 3 other bad reviews for other hospitals in India, probably to bring down ratings.
We have checked our data base we have no caller in the last 2 week by that name, it is an attempt by a competing organization to reduce our rating.

We will be grateful if you could look into the matter at the earliest since this person only intends to tarnish our reputation and is indulging in black hat SEO.
Enclosing the comments put by the concerned person.
Thanks and Regards
Dr Ruchika

Tulasi Health Care
Farm No. 5, Andheria Morde, Behind Shamsi Talab, Mehrauli, New Delhi, Delhi 110030, India - 
no sense of talking such an cheap person pick up the phone

Help Hospitals
Buckinghampeta, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520002, India - 
REALLY BAD >>>WORST COMMUNICATION worst no sense of talking in phone every tele caller are illetrate frst they have to learn understand the requirement they only do wt wt wt wt wt mean no sense of understanding reallllly

Guntur City Hospitals
Old Club Road, Kothapeta, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522001, India - 
worst communication in the reception such an illetrate tele caller is placed they dnt even know the english never understand the english i hate such type of communication in the reception when you ask something then they didn't give reply and cut the call worst and worst experience

Candid Marketing Pvt
East of Kailash, Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110065, India - 
IT IS LIKE A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Candid Marketing i dnt knw of what they are showing off i worked in the candid marketing,east of kailaish as an promoter in the event of whirlpool i worked in the event more than 2 months on every ... More
1 Expert replyverified_user

Negative Google Reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@tulasi r I see one review from this person, and Google will most likely not remove it.

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO