My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Need to delete a customer photo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Customer recently posted a photo we need to remove. It does not violate any policy, but it's of our store hours, which change frequently. How can I control the photos posted by customers? Is there a way to prevent people from posting photos? It seems I spend as much time chasing down irrelevant and improper photos as I do posting my own. Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @LORENZO V

To flag user photos that violate content guidelines or the law, follow these steps.

photo guidelines

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, @Oleg. I'm hesitant to flag it as it is currently an accurate photo. We really just don't want it posted due to changes in schedule. I'll look it it, however. Thanks.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I also have a bunch of photos uploaded by a customer, and I'd like to remove them. They do not violate any content guidelines, but they are not very good photos. When I click on them, I do not see a little trash can, or a "Report a problem" link, so I don't think I can get delete them myself. They are located here: https://business.google.com/b/105706983464864901445/photos/l/09292169780212836186?hl=en

Do I need to somehow ask Google to delete them for me?

(When I clicked on that link after posting this, it brought me to the page of all my photos. The ones I want to delete are only the "By customer" category.)

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Providence L

supposed  you refer to a photo like this one linked here:

click top right at the liitle white flag an select then "poor image quality" or "wrong place"