My Business
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Need to Remove Invalid Review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received a notification today that a 1 star rating was submitted for my business - DJ Jonny & Non Stop Entertainment.  I have never interacted with this person, nor do I know who they are.  I have searched online local name database and was unable to locate anyone with this name within my state.  The person only issued a 1 star rating with no comments, I believe this to be a false rating and needs to be removed.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Jon- I did look at your reviews, and do find it suspicious that six reviews were all written in the last week.  I see you have taken the right step by responding to their reviews, willing to work with them on their issue.  As a suggestion I would make your responses more personalized instead of a generic response.  You will have a bit of a challenge removing any of the reviews that only have a star review with no written review because Google rarely touches those, because there is no opinion given nor evidence of it being a fake review.  My suggestion would be to flag those reviews if they're vague and don't directly address your business, and then be patient and wait.  I would also suggest you read Jessie Low's article about how to handle negative reviews....  (https://whitespark.ca/blog/remove-fake-google-reviews/)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

LOL!  Sorry to hear that.  I had a perfectly legitimate review removed because they say a filter flagged it.  It was from a paying client, none of what was posted was violating ANY of their guidelines, yet they removed it.  Now they tell me I'M responsible to find it and submit it to them for REVIEW!!!  Now I see you can't get a review off!  What a crock of kaka!!