My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Need help with multiple google my business accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI, I need help with Google + pages. Actually I have three listings in the Google Map only one is correct and I want to remove the other two listings for my business. The name of my company is "RSI Concepts" we are located in Sharjah - UAE. So when you will search in maps.google.com you will find multiple listings there for our business, but only one is correct. Please suggest me how to remove the unwanted listings from there. I can provide any kind of proof for the ownership.

Business Name: RSI Concepts

URL: https://business.google.com/u/0/b/107638742889081311461/dashboard/l/00278252554316710353?hl=en-GB

Phone: +971 (0)6 545 8992

Address: RSI CONCEPTS FZE, SHARJAH INDUSTRIAL AREA 18, MALIHA ROAD, AL HUSN COMPLEX 1ST FLOOR, OFFICE # 9
P.O.BOX 50890

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need help with multiple google my business accounts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Humayun

If all of these business listings were yours, you can suggest an edit on the "extras" and mark them as duplicates.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

thanks for your response. Unfortunately I don't have the access to those
IDs who had posted those listings. But yes, all listings are pointing
towards RSI Concepts. Only one listing that I can manage has updated
address and phone number all others have old address and phone number.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Humayun
Okay, you can still suggest an edit on the extra listings and mark them as duplicates.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog