My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Need help changing my address

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

This popular discussion was copied from the former Help Forum, answered by Community User Treebles.

Hi, I am a physician who left a practice and the employer is being very vindictive in making it seem as if I'm not practicing anymore.  When my patients google me, my new location does not show and the old one says permanently closed.  My employer is not changing nor have I been successful in reaching them.  What they are doing is illegal and can be viewed as abandonment of care by my patients.  How can I list my corrected address?

Answer: I do not work for Google, this is an user-to-user help forum.

Also, there is no mechanism to accelerate the verification, Google is mandating that businesses wait for the verification code on the mail before contacting My Business support.
If the code takes longer than 15 days to arrive you can contact My Business support by pressing the Contact Us link at the top of the Business help center
https://support.google.com/business/?hl=en#topic=4539639
You can request a call back from the support team if you contact them during regular business hours.
Monday - Friday, 1 AM - 5 PM PDT

You can also contact My Business support if you followed the procedure to request transfer of ownership of the listing and the current owner is unresponsive. Maybe that will get the ball rolling with My Business support to straighten out this matter.

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Marissa_GMB (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: Need help changing my address

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Marissa Nordahl, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Marissa_GMB (Community Manager)
November 2015

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Marissa Nordahl, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My correct address is this :- Zaiqa restaurant ring road Peshawar Fazal Rabbi Stanigzai Phone:-0915830162. Mobile:-03009772777-03005960250-03339119847

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Musafer A

Please start a new (own separate)  thread and provide there both information:

a link to your wrong appearance on Google/GoogleMaps and again the correct address