My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Need Support to ReOpen a Business Location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have multiple business locations around the world, and piloting Google+ with the My Business Listings and our Montreal location.

We've setup the listing as instructed, but we keep getting the issue Your business has been marked “Permanently closed (location moved)”, contact support to reopen your location." Thus reaching out here to Support for help.

- We've followed the support files to reopen (ex. https://support.google.com/business/answer/6323743?hl=en&ref_topic=4854191) , and no luck. All paths lead back to 'contact support'.
- Our map listings is here https://www.google.com/maps/place/1010+Rue+Sherbrooke+O,+Montr%C3%A9al,+QC+H3A,+Canada/data=!4m2!3m1...
- The office is open for business:
Western Union Business Solutions
1010, rue Sherbrooke Ouest, bureau 2310
Montréal, Québec H3A 2R7

How do we reopen this listing?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need Support to ReOpen a Business Location

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Michael A

I have requested a reinstatement of the map listing. I will let you know what I hear back. 

Regards,

Ben Fisher Google+ | Twitter | Steady Demand 

PS.

Help keep the forums clean, if you are satisfied with your help, please select the answer that helped you the most and mark the thread as resolved. 

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Re: Need Support to ReOpen a Business Location

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Michael A this has been resolved. 

PS.

Help keep the forums clean, if you are satisfied with your help, please select the answer that helped you the most and mark the thread as resolved. 

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO