My Business
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Name and Address need correction

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name : DELTA : A Different English Language Training Academy
2. Current business address : Zero Point, Shaheb Bazar, Rajshahi
3. Current telephone number : +88 01778 40 50 30
4. Google Maps URL : https://www.google.com.bd/maps/place/DELT%CE%9B+:+A+Different+English+Language+Training+Academy/@24....

On Google Map, our business name "DELTΛ" contains the Greek letter "Lambda" which we want to be replaced by the first letter of the English alphabet "A". We have already requested the Google map authority multiple times to edit the name according to our suggestion, but no change has reflected in the name as of today.

Moreover, our provided address is not showing in the correct format on Google map and hence, misleading our audience. Additionally, we cannot request a verification code to be sent to the address showing in the wrong format as it won't reach us.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Name and Address need correction

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

change it to DELTA as it is your businss name and  abbreviation of "A Different English Language Training Academy"

I removed instead the part "A Different English Language Training Academy" as it is a marketing slogan rather then part of th name.