My Business
3K members online now
3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Name Appearing Incorrectly - "Technical Issue on Google's End" - 6 Months With No Fix

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Has anyone else had a horrible experience getting anything resolved with Google my Business? 

I myself have been trying to get Google to resolve a name appearing wrong since June 2016. 

I'm sitting on multiple case numbers, multiple excuses, multiple false solutions, and now I'm no longer receiving any updates/replies. 

I was finally told there was a technical issue on their side, which they say was resolved, but here we are weeks later with no actual fix/resolution. 

When a user searches for my business, it's pretty egregious that the wrong name has been appearing for so long - especially when I own the business listing and have the correct name entered. I am confusing my customer base and losing potential customers. 

Anyone have a solution outside of this terrible support team? 

Thanks, 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Name Appearing Incorrectly - "Technical Issue on Google's End" - 6 Months With No Fix

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

good luck "outside of this terrible support team?"

Wishing you this  based on such a 

<sarcasm> huge amount of very helpful & concrete information about your issue </sarcasm>