My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

MyBusiness Page metrics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Collins Hume has 3 MyBusiness Pages but we can only get metrics for one - can you pls assist?

1 Expert replyverified_user

MyBusiness Page metrics

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

It helps if you can be more specific on the 3 pages. I find one that is at this link.

https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/111249032902940262349/photos/@-28.867955,153.558608,17z/data=!3m...

The address is 97 Tamar St, Ballina NSW 2478, Australia. Are you the manager for this account with username and password?  It looks like there are 6 pictures and The pictures have gotten 284 views. 

it looks like 

The second address I found is Address6 Lawson St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia

The second listing I found looks like it was created by Google data not set up by a user that added photos. Same on this one do you have username and password?

The third location does not come up with my searching. So it may make sense that you only have on listing fully under your control to edit and get reports on. Please post specifics so a better view of the situation can be seen by the community to get you a fuller and better answer.

In the request for information,  they ask for the following. 

1. Full business name 
2. Current business address 
3. Current telephone number 
4. Google Maps URL 
5. Website (if applicable) 

This would really help on all three or it will be a silly wild guess Thanks will wait for information.

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |