My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My verified. business not showing up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I purchased the business PropertyGuys.com Victoria. When searched, the previous owner's info, location, picture shows up and is marked permanently closed.  I submitted my new info, got access, got verified, and I still don't show up.  Here is my page.  https://www.google.com/search?q=PropertyGuys.com%20V

What do I need to do to have my info show up when someone googles Property Guys Victoria?

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My verified. business not showing up

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Diane C

your information are bit sparse and I can't replicate much 

using your listing or searching with google.com.au for "PropertyGuys.com V  I don't get any local resullt - getting a wikipedia based knowledge graph instead infroming about a Canadian brand

Screenshot 2017-03-02 at 11.15.46.png 

I need at least the actual  information of oyur business:

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"