My Business
6K members online now
6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My information has disapeared and no longer shows up on maps either

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Concerned,

I am unable to see my on google map. My google listing alongwith reviews disappeared. My information  was inspections first, inspectionsfirst.com ,3410 Plantation Trl, Fort Wayne, IN.

How can I get my listing and review back.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Dave Rust

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My information has disapeared and no longer shows up on maps either

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

It's gone alright. 
I could be wrong, but I think this is what's left of your listing:
https://plus.google.com/109874790881381761867/about

And I think this was the old CID number:

My guess, you never claimed your listing, right? I'm actually not sure what happens to an unclaimed listing when it gets deleted for being spam, but this is probably what we're looking at. One of the Top Contributors here might be able to chime in with more information, but it looks to me like you're going to need to start over from scratch. 

This time, do it by verifying your business from the beginning so this doesn't happen again. Go to https://www.google.com/business, click the big green 'start now' button. It'll have you look for your business, and when it can't find it, add your business. It'll send a postcard with a PIN number that lets you verify the business. 

If I had to guess why your old profile was deleted, it might have been because you had your address showing publicly when you should have been a service area business. Instructions for setting your business up as a service area business this time are here. Make sure you hit 'I deliver goods and services to my customers at their location' and leave unchecked 'I also serve customers at my business address'. 

Sorry I couldn't help more, but it looks like whenever this happened it was a while ago. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.