My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My hotel does not show in overview in Google maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I am new in Google and I've register the hotel I work in Google maps, but it doesn't shows in the overview. I verified the hotel and when I write the name - it shows up, so what should I do? And also how can I add prices of the hotel so people can see and book a room? Is it connected with booking and if yes - how can I do it? Sorry if there is similar question and thank's in advance! (The Hotel name is Апартаменти IVONASS, IVONASS suites - it is written in two different ways because I was not sure if I can write it in Bulgarian or in English, it location is in Ruse, Bulgaria, URL: https://www.google.bg/maps/place/%D0%90%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B8+... , adress: ул. „Чипровци“ 21А, блок ДАНЦ, 7006, 7006 ж.к. Родина 1, Русе, telephone of the hotel: +359898631163, contact number: +359883388313) 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Google gets price information from your own website or through booking partners. So, you need to be listed on those booking partners and/or have your own website. 

Do you manage an entire building with a hotel lobby?

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter

Re: My hotel does not show in overview in Google maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We are listed in booking.com and I've put the URL link in Google maps from
our registration in Booking, but the prices still don't show. We give
apartments for rent (it is like a hotel but also they can be for a long
stay). Our lobby is in process of repairing and it will be ready soon. My
question is do I need to pay for an ad so the prices (of the hotel) can be
shown or I can put only some link from my Booking Calendar in Google maps
(I don't know what link) and how can people see our hotel in Google maps's
overview?
Highlighted

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I don't think apartments for rent is the same as a hotel. And, I'm not sure apartments for rent should be on Google Maps, per their guidelines

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok I'll say it with different words - it is apart hotel and like I said the lobby is in progress. I am the receptionist and until the lobby gets done I am in one of the rooms. We already had guests and we are expecting more to come, but it will be easier for them to find us if we are listed in Google maps. I've read the guidelines and I think we are eligible for verification I just don't know how to do this with the prices. :) 

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

I am sure if the office is on site and open for the stated hours you can have a GMB entry.

Seperate offices not open to the public who manage remote apartments do not qualify. And they cannot list their individual apartments. They can add a place label in maps for apartments to get driving directiond for guests.

Andrew.

Re: My hotel does not show in overview in Google maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The hotel I work in is apart hotel. The office (lobby) is in the building
and it will be ready soon (it is in progress). We already had guests, now
we have and we are expecting more in next few months. Ok if the question
with the prices can not be done at least can You tell me why if I don't
write the name of the hotel in GM it doesn't show in the overview and when
I write the name it shows up? I am really confused about that... I am
sending You Print screen