My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My google my business has been disabled. please help!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I went to login to my google my business account last night and there is a red band on the top that says "Your page is disabled and won't appear on Google."
I have had my account for about ten years and have never had a problem. It has been verified, I have nothing but 5 star reviews, and was always on google maps. Now my page isn't showing up. Its not on google maps, none of my reviews are showing up. I followed the steps to restore, but haven't heard anything back. Im not sure how long my page has been disabled, as I never received any kind of email or anything warning me about it. I have no idea why it was disabled, but really need help. My business is how I support my family, so Im really concerned. Please help!!
https://plus.google.com/+Gideonphoto

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

do you have a store front  or kind of office to serve your customers at "1417 Monticello Circle, St. George, UT 84790"?

Or are you as most of the photographers servicing oyur customers at their locations?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut, I don't go to their locations for photos. my 1417 address is the address for my business. it is where i do my business license through, and where i work. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

ok 

so you have a storefront with a visible signage to serve your customers at your business address - facing "them in person"?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut, would you be able to help me get my page reinstated? do you know what I need to do to get it reinstated?