My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My facepaint business has been verified (WEEKS AGO). but is still not on Google MAPS ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

QUESTION .How can I get my business not on GOOGLE MAPS? (I was "verified" over a month  ago)

When I do a search for "facepaint" or "face painter in las vegas" I see many companies listed on the maps. But not mine.

my company name is FANCY FACES FACEPAINT  its in las vegas.

I took a screen capture  (attached) Notice I'm not on the MAP.

Why am i not listed?  :-)Why am i not listed? :-) CAN SOMEONE CAN HELP ME!? Why is my business not listed?

thanks, Ann in Vegas

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My facepaint business has been verified (WEEKS AGO). but is still not on Google MAPS ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ann, sorry to hear you are having issues.
Welcome to the Google Analytics Community

As a matter of online safety and privacy, please edit your post to remove your email address

You can edit your posts if you accidentally included your personal details by clicking on the three dots icon in the corner of your post and selecting “Edit Message.”
Community guidelines can be found here:
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Community-Guidelines/ba-p/475932

I'm going to move your question over to the Google My Business Community where someone should be able to help you with your business listing/verification question

Thanks
Bronwyn

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Re: My facepaint business has been verified (WEEKS AGO). but is still not on Google MAPS ?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Ann

Welcome to the GMB community and thank you Bronwyn for moving the post here.

Ann - To help you further I'm going to need a bit more information though - can you please provide the website URL for your business? Thank you.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ann!

I see a listing with the Business name "Fancy Faces Face Painting" VERY similar to yours - same number on your website if I'm looking at the correct one. There is also 1 Google Review on the listing, which a part of the review states " Ann was very Professional"...

Could you send me the URL to your listing so I can see if I'm looking at the correct one? This way I can investigate a little further.

Thanks!

Lyndsey

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lindsey, thank you for your reply.  I WISH I KNEW how to start a new topic.... I am the only Fancy Faces in Las Vegas.  I did use a similar name a while back Affordable Fancy Faces or possibly Fancy Faces Las Vegas? 

my question is:  When I do searches (as if I was a customer). I type "facepainter in las vegas", or facepainting las vegas. I see 13 of my competitors  but not MY business?. I am attaching a  SCREEN CAPTURE  of what I see. Notice, Fancy Faces is no where to be found?

my business name is FANCY FACES FACE PAINT .  i'll try to attach the URL

_screen Capture-  where is my business.jpg

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
****** oh my gosh I accidentally clicked best answer on my own post? ***

Hi Lindsey, thank you for your reply. I WISH I KNEW how to start a new topic.... I am the only Fancy Faces in Las Vegas. I did use a similar name a while back Affordable Fancy Faces or possibly Fancy Faces Las Vegas?
my question is: When I do searches (as if I was a customer). I type "facepainter in las vegas", or facepainting las vegas. I see 13 of my competitors but not MY business. I am attaching a SCREEN CAPTURE of what I see. Notice, Fancy Faces is no where to be found?

my business name is FANCY FACES FACE PAINT . when I try to attach the URL it says its not allowed.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ann!

I searched "face painting for parties las vegas" and I see you in the 3 pack! search the same query and let me know if your getting the same result.

I did a bit of searching and I noticed that the other name you used " affordable fancy faces" is what is on most directories. Ex yelp.

I would suggest cleaning this information up so your NAP (name address and phone number) is consistent across the Web. This may cause issues.

Also is the address on your listing a residential address in which you don't serve clients at? If so your listing should be a SAB listing. aka service area business listing.

Let me know if your getting the same search result,

Lyndsey