My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My email has 6 new emails But from old dates ?? some good reviews some 1 star

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I opened my email this am and there are 6 emails from google about so and so rated your business.. all are older some are 5 star and some are 1 star ???

Why would I get these emails ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

My email has 6 new emails But from old dates ?? some good reviews some 1 star

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tim W,

It sounds like a simply glitch with the email server. Do you use Gmail and is it managed directly in the Gmail system? Is it forwarded to another email account, or managed in a mail client program?

Is it a website based email account, such as one created from your company's website system?

These things do happen with email systems. It could be that the email server had maintenance done that triggered a push (which you should have received a flood of other email that was on the server) or your computer or device could have had work done.   

All of these could be culprits with what happened. In essence, you are being alerted to activity, which is normal, but the delay and/or sudden stream of them all coming at once is not so much.

Kind Regards,

James