My Business
6.7K members online now
6.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My correct business address (building) isn't detected on Google maps so we can't drop the marker

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We've been in this bricks and mortar location for over four years and I have noticed we have a conflict in our location listing. In trying to correct the map location in Google Maps, I discovered the building is not even on the map!  The actual physical address is 75A and since we came to this location we also have taken over 75B nextdoor (which is on the map) as well as 1/75A which is the upstairs flat.  All of our marketing material and official registration information including mail comes to 75A so we can't just change it to on of the other ones just for Google My Business because we don't even use that side of the building for entry.  Long story short, how can we resolve this so that Google can find 75A on the map?  Anyone have any ideas?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My correct business address (building) isn't detected on Google maps so we can't drop the marker

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Kerri H

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ URL