My Business
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business website information displayed on another businesses Google search results

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a business Pensacola Home Services.  It is a registered business name in the State of Florida under by Company name.  My URL is pensacolahomeservices.com.  There is another business that is using my business name but their URL is pensacolahomeservices.us.  The issue is that they have no content on their website, just a list of business in the home repair and improvement industry.  I have content on my website and I only list one business in the home repair and improvement industry per category. I discovered months ago after looking at their website that the content on my website was being displayed on their Google search results.  This has caused problems in the search engine results for my business and for my clients that want to have their businesses listed on my website.  I think I know the reason, that the search engine spiders are capturing my website information, and are posting my website content in the search results for their business URL organic listing because he has no content because our URL's are simular.  Both of us are using Pensacola Home Services as listings in Google Maps.  I am using Pensacola Home Services in Google My Business listing.  My Google+ listing is: https://plus.google.com/+Pensacolahomeservices.  Their Google + listing is: https://plus.google.com/u/0/114844289081997163628.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My business website information displayed on another businesses Google search results

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Sorry @Jeff C

I still don't quite undestand your issue.

searching for "Pensacola Home Services near Pensacola Fl" I get both listings in the three pack:

Screenshot 2016-11-01 at 07.42.27.png

But I can't see Google is displaying your website content with their listing.

Can you please elaborate this?

Thanks