My Business
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business on Google

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

my business ad on Google is advertising wrong opening days and hours. Can you please call me <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>. I need to change this ASAP . As its showing we are open for 2 days in a week. 

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove personal contact information. This is done to protect security and privacy. Please also note that it is counter to our Guidelines to request contact outside of the Community itself.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My business on Google

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Korom,

You'll actually be able to update your business hours in your GMB dashboard. There is more information available here.

Best,

Meghan

Re: My business on Google

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Korom

As Meghan has mentioned, if you own the business page you are able to change the business hours in your GMB dashboard. However sometimes Google does place greater weight on external sites when deciding what business hours to show.

Can you please provide the business name and Maps listing for your business here, so we can see what might be happening in this case?

if you're able to provide a screenshot of where you see the wrong opening days then that would be handy too. (You may need to post the screenshot to a 3rd party site, and share the link here as sometimes this forum software doesn't allow people to upload images).

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog