My Business
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business not displayed on maps

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Business name: MIGER Advertising
Business address: 1. maje 2609, 756 61 Roznov pod Radhostem, Czech Republic
Google+ URL: https://plus.google.com/114975613342787490251

When viewing the map while logged in with my google account, my business is displayed on the map. But once I log out and view the same area of the map, my business name doesn't  show, although 3 other businesses (in the same house) are displayed - even though they have nearly no information filled out in their profiles, while my profile is verified, filled with photos and information and way older.

The business comes up only when specificaly searching for it in the search bar, but I'd like it to be displayed on the map by default (just like the other businesses).

Any help please?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Helmut Geissler (Top Contributor)
January 2017

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm sorry, was that supposed to be advice? Because if so, unfortunately it doesn't help. As I said, the profile is verified, filled out with all the possible information and photos, linked to G+ etc., yet it still doesn't appear on the map by default. Unlike for example "Autoškola Ajk - Jakeš" which is in the same house, appears on the map, yet they have no information filled out and ain't even verified.

Reading from your links didn't really give me answer, sorry.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@MIGER A

I see the answer  given by @Oleg K very well helpful.

I read your origianl post about getting visible on Maps with out searching for you  (maybe I misread it - then you shouldn't hesitate to elaborate this better)

But supposed I read it properly then the link Oleg provided about place labels is very appropriate and helpful.

It tells you "such Place labels" are algorithmically defined and there is no guarantee to get such a place label.

Thant's all - just my two cents.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem and it didn't help me.