AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business moved but wrong info is still shown??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1.  Campisi's Plano

2.   4709 W Parker Rd #400, Plano, TX 75093

3.  972-612-1177

4.  Don't know what Google+URL is

The old address was 3115 W. Parker Rd. #400, Plano, TX 75023

We moved our business a couple of months ago but for some reason Google maps still shows the wrong info.  I've already updated the listing to the correct address and that is being shown correctly but the info in the Located in label is incorrect.  Screenshot_2016-06-13_11_14_55.pngScreenshot_2016-06-13_11_14_55.png

Re: My business moved but wrong info is still shown??

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Just contact support and tell them you've got an incorrect 'located in' tag that you'd like removed. If you're in a new shopping center you can have them change it to point to your new mall, if you're in a new standalone location, just have them remove it entirely. 

You can either contact Google by phone, or (I usually have better luck this way) by twitter or Facebook.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.