My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business listings are a mess, can I speak to someone for help?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I am so confused by the way my business listings are displayed. There seem to be two accounts, for some reason, and my two businesses that are at the same address seem to be messed up because I have put the same address for both of them... but there's more than that going on. Can I speak to someone, or get personal support in some way??

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

post here more detaile to get more help - and please do this for both of the supposes two "accounts"

Please include the following with your question: 
1. Full business name 
2. Current business address 
3. Current telephone number 
4. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut, thanks for your response - I've been out of town so just able to reply now. Here are more details:

We own two businesses, but my "Google my business" dashboard has 4 businesses listed. The former owner of Issaquah Doula had a listing that I tried to incorporate but failed, and also there was a company with a name very similar to Emerald City Doulas (she has closed and we have been in contact)... so I've tried to fix everything but it just got messier.

Permanently closed locations are showing as "published" ... actual locations are showing as duplicate addresses... etc.

If there is any way I can send you a screen shot of my "Google my business" screen that may help you see why I'm so confused.

Here are answers to your questions:

1. Full business name:

Emerald City Doulas AND Issaquah Doula

2. Current business address

We are going to be moving and I have not made any changes to this address thus far. Here is what it has been: 

12317 15th Ave NE, Seattle, WA, 

3. Current telephone number 

Emerald City Doulas - 206-939-6109

Issaquah Doula -0425-270-9640

4. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link

(this doesn't really seem to show what is displaying on my dashboard)

for Emerald City Doulas... here is a search link:

https://www.google.com/search?q=emerald+city+doulas&oq=emerald+city+doulas&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j6...

for Issaquah Doula... here is a search link:

https://www.google.com/search?q=issaquah+doula&oq=issaquah+doula&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2j0j69i60.2...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Also: the other thing is that our business DO still have the same address. We are a service business, we don't have an office location. Everything is scheduled from one place, thus the same address. This causes a "duplicate address" error.