My Business
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

My name is Miaad Aalshaeai (Mike)

my business is locksmith is called Under Lock and Key

Address: 1339 peach ave, El cajon, CA 92021

phone: 6198471885

LIC# 13217

i have been a locksmith for 5 years, and i was listed on google maps for almost 4 years, i had good reviews. google delisted me more than a month ago, they called and asked about the email associated with my business, i did not remember the email address back then so i gave them my business email(underlockandkeysandiego@yahoo.com) then sent me an email to verify my business, then i went through the verification process, next day they de listed me, however i started over and claimed my business, i got the verification code today but when i entered it i got the message saying that my listing is suspended due to quality issue, can you please tell what does it mean and how can i fix it.

Regards,

Under Lock and Key

Re: My business listing suspended

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@Miaad A 

I am confused by your website, you are locksmith but you are also towing service with roadside assistance. Your business is open 24/7. GMaps Street View shows your residence, doesn't indicate any of this, or the presence of a tow truck for roadside assistance.

GMaps Street View

Your license number 13217 shows it expired on 5/31/2014 on CA. Gov Breeze

expired locksmith license.jpg