My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business listing suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My company name is "Netrokona ICT Limited"
I have a business listing and it's suspended.
My business is marked as a ICT service area business as required. I have a business corporation license from the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies & Firms - Bangladesh.
I honestly don't understand the issue.
Netrokona ICT Limited

New Jailkhana Road, Kurpar, Netrokona

Dhaka, Bangladesh - 2400.

My mobile/contact number is +8801711158661
This is my corporation license number : Reg No: C - 119182/14

Please see attach bellow my corporation certificate of Registrar of Joint Stock Companies & Firms - Bangladesh.Certificate Scean.jpgRegistrar of Joint Stock Companies & Firms Certificate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Netrokona I
August

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Google have made a listing for you from your other web data. You can delete your current GmB entry. And then go to the search result and claim the listing into you email account.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Netrokona+ICT+LimitedNew+Jailkhana+Road%2C+Kurpar%2C+Netrokona&ie=...

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Netrokona I
August

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Google have made a listing for you from your other web data. You can delete your current GmB entry. And then go to the search result and claim the listing into you email account.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Netrokona+ICT+LimitedNew+Jailkhana+Road%2C+Kurpar%2C+Netrokona&ie=...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes i delete this now this is unfortunately duplicate submit "Netrokona ICT Limited My Real Listing so how can i do now?