My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business listing suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Stingers Pool Service has been in business since 2014 and has always been first page Google and maps. All of the sudden it disappeared. I don't exist without a detailed search. For some reason I had to verify my business again? I got the card in the mail, I entered the number and it immediately said it's suspended. My Apple products don't show the same info that Android does, What is going on????????? I'm losing $5000 a week at the very least. HELP!!!!!!!!!

Stingers Pool Service

2601 Wimsatt Court

Owensboro KY 42303

270-683-5597

stingerspoolservice.com

stingerspoolservice@gmail.com

Facebook Account

Twitter Account

Instagram Account

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My business listing suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Michael R

I am going to say, this page that used the same address and tel number is the problem

https://goo.gl/maps/b9iabcnRkBr

Looking at the above listing, the address is visible. Did you mark the pool one as Service Area " I serve customers at their location" 

If not, then mark it as "I serve customers at their location".

The apply for reinstatement >> In the request, point out the above listing and ask then to merge the page into your main listing.

Apply for Reinstatement

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i just added my business and it was immediately suspended. I'm not even sure that the code request got submitted. Why would this happen?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Matt

Normally if it was just added and immediately suspended, it is because there is another in existance.

Search your business name and address, does one appear in Maps ?

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership