My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

need an urgent help please, our local listing has been taken down, we've on the listing for over 5 years, never had an issue, couple of month ago google suspended the listing but it was showing up, then today we had 2 strange calls from google maps asking to confirm the business postcode and if we serve customers at the address or not.

this is a taxi office in the back of my house (completely separate from the house) were we have an operator and telephonists taking calls and dispatching orders to the drivers.

we don’t serve the public from the base but we send the cab to them, we've specified on the listing that we serve customers at their location, we appealed to have the listing reinstated but request was denied due to spammy behavior which we have no idea about it, to day after google maps called twice the listing disappeared and when we called google they said the listing have been taken down and it will never go back again and not try to create another listing as it will be taken down as well, we are really frustrated, this is a major part from our daily living, please help

Chester Taxi Services

86 stanley Park Drive, Chester CH4 8PQ

01244 421021

www.taxis-in-chester.co.uk

https://plus.google.com/104724194036028570387

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chester T
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Chester T

did you check or uncheck the little box below the service area definition where it says "I also serve customers at my business location"

Note: checking it you  would mistakely send to Google the false information to face "in Person" your customers also at the mentioned business address 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

all sorted many thanks