My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business listing is suspended. Followed all the steps but haven't heard anything

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Colorado Overhead Door Company

625 E 70th Ave Unit4, Denver, CO, US

(303) 776-3667

My listing is suspended due to quality issues. We thought maybe it was because our address changed and corrected that. We have filled out the form and contacted Google twice with no response back. Please help! We do not know what 'quality issues' would be the reason for suspension. 

Thanks
1 Expert replyverified_user

My business listing is suspended. Followed all the steps but haven't heard anything

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Did oyu filed an appeal did you?

The best thing to do would be to file an appeal to our team to request that your listing be reinstated. This will connect you directly with the team who can lift your suspension. file an appeal: https://support.google.com/business/troubleshooter/2690129?p=reinstatement_request&rd=1

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Helmut. We filed an appeal when it initially happened but never heard anything. I just filed another one using the link you provided. Hopefully, we hear something soon! Thank-you. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I filed another appeal and I still haven't heard anything from Google. Does anyone know of a way I could call them? I've done it before with my google apps account, but can't figure out how to get a ticket number to call for google my business. 

Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks!

Re: My business listing is suspended. Followed all the steps but haven't heard anything

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Todd B

in your starting post you mentioned having changed the address (I suppose oyu moved from "A" to "B")

Can oyu please provide bothe addresses?

And can you show me your Business License showing the mentioned Business name and your actual addres please?

And I need the date of your appeal (mm/dd/yyyy)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I do not have an Actual Business License. In the state of Colorado it is not required for me to have an actual business license to operate an overhead door company. I do have a document showing proof of my insurance for the business and the current business address.

Old Address: 2091 E 74th Ave Unit F Denver, CO 80229

Current Address: 625 E 70th Ave. Unit 4 Denver, CO 80229

Here is the Insurance Document https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2l9Fhd8Jhd2eG85bWtHUW94M1A4VXdHdDk3UmkyaTMzbEtz/view?usp=sharing

The date of the appeal would be about Oct. 7 2016.

Thanks for your help.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Todd B

I'm not sure the reinstate team will accept the insurance certificate - but we can try it.

But I need now more information.

PLease continue providing all information A# - E# according 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xlAsfu2rdw1ftasy0esEDw6cMKyx77eHiouhGiPNiSo/edit