My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business is not showing up on Google Maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business is Happy Cloudz, we are verified, the address is 7726 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway 34747 Kissimmee FLorida

We verified over 24 hours ago and we show up on web searches but not maps.  not even when searching full name.  If it is a time thing is there any way that i can get a time frame to know about when ill be able to be found on the map.  Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

My business is not showing up on Google Maps

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@happy c  I did a search and it, in fact, does show up now and you have 5 reviews. Is this the wrong listing?  The listing I found also has reviews from the owner that is a week old. Can you clarify?  Doing the following search "tobacco shop Kissimmee" you show up on the second page of results so with time it can improve. You may want to consider a website and looking through the articles section of this community. There is a lot of good information there.

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |