My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business is not showing up on Google Maps when searched by keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have listed and verified the business on google seven months ago. It shows up when I search the business name however when searching for Dispensaries or other keywords nearby the business is not showing up in maps even if I zoom into my street.

Here is my GMB link: https://business.google.com/u/0/b/114004348772922320389/dashboard/l/05036997982215108196

Here is my URL:

https://www.torreyholistics.com

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

Torrey Holistics

10671 Roselle Street #100 San Diego, California 92121

(858) 558-1420

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi am aniket

your business is not show on google map because your business is similer to other one plz change your name and category and only few days and cheaque is on the map ohk

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Torrey H

I don't agree with @Aniket S as your business name is "Torrey Holistics" and you are not allowed tp "play with the name"

And btw the name, phone and category of th business at the same address is pretty different form yours.

There is one strange point to mention with your listing though:

This MM link  ("Torrey Holistics") of oyur listing shows that in last May a unknow user mad bad and unnecessary  address changes for it.

(from "10671 Roselle Street #100, San Diego" to "Suite. 100, 10671 Roselle St, San Diego")

And this edit is still under Google Moderation.

I nevertheless get you on a search like "Alternative Medicine Practitioner near san diego 92121"

This means Google knows oyur linsting has indexed it properly and will find it on a category search.

To found it on certain keywords like "Dispensaries" you should send strong signals via your website to Google.

(structured data - schema.org)