My Business
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business is not showing up on Google Maps when searched by keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My buisness "Sivi's Performance Studio" is not coming up when searched by keywords, however does show up if the full name is typed out (but with no room for typos.) 

Other listings with the same keywords are coming up, even though they have no rating or reviews. Please let me know how I can fix this - I have read the article and am unable to solve the problem. 

I'd also like to add that currently there is no "Voice Lessons" or similar specific category. 

Sivi's Performance Studio

9 Myette Drive, Whitby ON.

(905) 213 8903

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sivi's+Performance+Studio/@43.9040169,-78.9803499,17z/data=!3m1!4b...

Thank you,

Thanks!

Re: My business is not showing up on Google Maps when searched by keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having the exact same issue with my business, Gumshoe Health and would love to see this post answered. I can only find it if I look for the exact business name and it does not come up at all with ANY keywords used in general google or google maps searches. There are also multiple categories missing for my business which doesn't allow for best representation and custom is not an option.