My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business is not showing up on Google Maps when searched by keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I've listed and verified my business on google a week ago. But it doesnt comes up google when i am searching it with my domain name even it doesn't come up google maps. Here's my listing url:

https://www.google.com/+personalwebsitescom

Is there anything i filled wrong?

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kevin S
March 2016

Re: My business is not showing up on Google Maps when searched by keywords

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Kevin S,

Thanks for writing! I took a look in the back end of our system, and it does look like everything has been connected properly. In this Maps search I am able to see your listing come up. I would recommend this article for information on ranking--sometimes it can take a bit of time for your newly verified listing to show up higher in search results.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Liz

GMB Community Manager

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

I am having a similar problem as Kevin S. I have listed and verified the business on google a couple of weeks ago. It shows up when I search the business name however when searching for Chiropractors in Port Perry the business is not listed on Google maps.
Here is a link: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/101789622651705994960/+GilmourChiropracticandWellnessPortPerry/posts

Is there a way to have it listed under relevant searches?

Thank you in advance,
Krista

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Krista,

Thanks for writing. I would recommend the same article to you that is linked above in my response to Kevin. I hope that you find that information helpful! If you have further questions, feel free to start your own thread so that we can best assist you with your question.

Thanks,
Liz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Elizabeth,

I did read your article and my company is set up with everything that is mentioned. We actually have higher ratings then the business listed as well as more reviews. There is only 1 other business near me that says Laser. what shows up on google maps are just the 2 ads and 1 laser company. Phoenix Tattoo Removal and Skin Revitalization does not show up at all.

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager

Hi @Summer B,

Could you go ahead and start a new thread with your question and include your GMB listing URL so we can investigate the issue?

Thanks! 

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
This older 'Solved' thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Google My Business Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.