My Business
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business is not showing up on Google Maps when searched by keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We currently run a resort on a lake in Minnesota. When we do a google search for resorts on Mille Lacs, there are a number of listings that display on a map with the ability to book a room/cabin straight from google. I am wondering how to list my resort as a listed result when searching for resorts on mille lacs on that map.

Business name is Beachside Resort in Wahkon, MN 550 N Main Street www.beachsidemn.com

Thank you.

My business is not showing up on Google Maps when searched by keywords

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2

Re: My business is not showing up on Google Maps when searched by keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your quick response. If I can clarify, if I just look at a google map, I do see our resort on the map. My business has been verified and our google rating etc does show up on the map. However, when I do a search for resorts on Mille Lacs, I get hotel listings that pin on the map. The map displays differently than a traditional map search and you have hotel listings and the ability to book right from some of the listings. Our resort does not show up on this map and I really would like it to be. I'm uncertain where the hotel map is pulling its data from but I would really like to make sure our business shows up on this map. This is what it displays when doing that search https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=resorts+on+mille+lacs&spf=1500984473760

If you click on more hotels or the map in the hotel listing, our resort should be directly next to Island View Resort in Wahkon on the south side of the lake.

Thanks.