My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business is not showing up on Google Maps when searched by keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a google verified business - Coonley Law Firm - based in Austin, Texas.  I have updated content on a regular basis, posted youtube videos, been active on linked social media, and written dozens of blog posts.  Yet, when you google attorney / lawyer / business advice, etc. (all things that I have made clear I provide via meta tags and content) anywhere near downtown I don't show up in either the G Business suggestions or on the first 20 pages of searching.  This site has been up and going for several years now.   I also have a perfect 5-star rating with 25 reviews.  Yet - dozens of firms with 10 or less reviews are listed while I am not.  I am becoming very frustrated with this situation.  I hired an SEO firm about three years ago to try to help me out, and they didn't do one thing except steal my money.  Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The general answer Google provided on ranking question you should read here:

https://support.google.com/business/answer/7091?hl=en

To increase the chance to get a more concrete advice please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1) Coonley Law Firm, Pllc

2) 106 E 6th Street, STE 900 Austin Texas 

3) 512 987 9407

4) map link https://www.google.com/maps/place/Coonley+Law+Firm,+Pllc/@30.268147,-97.74229,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x...