My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business is no longer showing up after editing my Google Business page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently updated my business that is located in Kapolei, HI but it seems like it's disappeared under very general keywords.

We can be found under "Best Kapolei Realtors", but we can't be found under "Kapolei Realtors". We used to show up under Kapolei Realtors but I don't know what I did that may have removed us. Is there something I can do to fix this? 

Our business is: Team Lally Real Estate - Keller Williams Honolulu
Our Google maps url is: https://www.google.com/search?q=kapolei+realtors&oq=kapolei+realtors&aqs=chrome..69i57.7502j0j4&sour...

Our website is: Teamlally.com

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chris T
May

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI @Chris T

I'm unable to recreate what you describe.  I see it under both.

What you may be experiencing is Google's increased propensity to altering the local pack based on a variety of factors.  Sometimes it'll change the pack if you've used the same search term multiple times, sometimes it does it just to rotate listings through, and other times heaven only knows why.  It just happens more than it used to, after the release of a major update in September.

You may also find this page helpful

https://support.google.com/business/answer/7091

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you. I guess I'll give it some time before assuming its something I may have changed.