My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business is listed as suspended - "Google has suspended your page due to quality issues"??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I fix this error?  We moved and updated the address.  NOTHING else changed.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

My business is listed as suspended - "Google has suspended your page due to quality issues"??

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

here is a link that goes into a number of questions that looks like they apply to this request. Mentioned in that post is a link to an explanation by Joy Hawkings on 9 reasons this may happen. Hope this helps if you need more information please post a link to your listing and all details about the listing 

Name

Site

Phone, etc.  so others can see the situation.

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I reached out to Google support and they removed the suspension.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Excellent thanks for the update, did they give a reason other than address conflict?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: My business is listed as suspended -

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No, they just said they lifted the suspension and I needed to verify the
business again. It would have been nice if they had at least notified me
when they suspended it in the first place. We moved a month ago so it may
have been dead for a month. :(

*Carol Paredes*

*Certified Hypnotherapist*

*Integrative Nutrition Health Coach*

*Yoga Trainer*

http://hypnosis1111.com

302-834-4444 <(302)%20834-4444>

My business is listed as suspended - &quot;Google has suspended your page due to quality issues&quot;??

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Unfortunately, they are not big on outreach so it is a good idea to check the listing at least a couple of times a month. Also, you may want to try the new feature of posts after it is verified and public. you can let potential customers know more about you and your services. Picture of poses and events, nutrition information in 300 words or less will show up on your listing.

My business is listed as suspended - &quot;Google has suspended your page due to quality issues&quot;??

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

@carol p I forgot to mention that you can get notifications for changes on your listing so you know what is going on. If you go to setting when editing your listing you can get notifications on the following things. Here is a list of the notifications from that section

Important updates

Google may send you important updates about your account

Customer reviews

Alerts when customers post reviews of your business

Customer photos

Alerts when customers post photos of your business

Listing health

Timely alerts to help you keep your business info accurate on Google

Insights

Personalized insights and tips about your customers and listing

Product updates

Occasional alerts about new features and offers to improve your listing's performance

Tips and updates about your posts on your Google listing.

Feedback

Occasional opportunities to send product feedback to Google