My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business has no location, we are a delivery service only. How can I verify my business page?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our delivery business (Bodhi Pharma) does not have or want a physical address to be listed or used. We are a delivery service only (not a brand; an actual retail business with already branded products, so please don't tell me to make a brand page) and provide deliveries to a service area within the Bay Area. The website is BodhiPharma.com, phone number is 650-381- 4465. The address currently listed is incorrect, thus no google maps URL seems relevant. Please show how to verify my business without posting private business information I do not wish to share with customers, let alone ANY search engine. Please email me directly

1 Expert replyverified_user

My business has no location, we are a delivery service only. How can I verify my business page?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

from your website it seems you are an online based business and as such not eligible for a GoogleMyBusiness listing.

In case you "face all you customers in person" create just a service area business wit hidden address by unchecking the little box "we alos serve customers at our business address";

Here an article how to achieve such listing:

https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038163?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut, 

Im also trying to understand how to verify my business which has no physical address as we are a mobile company. How do i go about this?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue.

And on the FAQ Page, 

https://www.google.com/business/resources/?gmbsrc=ww-ww-et-gs-z-gmb-s-z-h~pro-z-u&ppsrc=GMBB0&utm_ca...

Q: 

Can I still use Google My Business if I don’t have a store front?
A:

Absolutely. Whether you’re a home-based business or a service-area business, you can list your details to appear on Google with or without an address.

So... go figure ? I'm lost on where to get started when I don't want to use my home address for my online business.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yea its really odd, gonna have to wait for Helmut to reply.. If you figure it out give us a heads up!