My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business doesn't appear on google maps

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The second location of my business is not showing up when searching using key words. My first location comes up with key words "locksmith dunsborough" as our first location is dunsborough. The second location is busselton but it is not coming up on the maps. Website is www.naturalistelocksmiths.com.au 

Thanks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I know that Google Maps typically takes priority if you're specifically based in that specific city, when I type "locksmith busselton" I find your business listed in the maps for the West Busselton address.  Is there something I'm missing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Nate. I can only see 'Lock around the clock" in busselton. Can you see Naturaliste locksmiths too? 

ta

Re: My business doesn't appear on google maps

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes I can, (https://www.google.com/#q=locksmith+busselton&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=-33658345,115281506,6321&tbm=lcl&...), when I typed in locksmith busselton, into Google, I had to click on my places, whereas yesterday I didn't have to, it showed up with the Search Engine Results.  You can see it below in the attached...busselton-locksmith.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks. Its a bit weird that it comes up sometimes and not others. Oh well. I guess thats all we can do. 

Thanks