My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My business Knowledge Panel is gone

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business, Precision Paint & Tile TM, has been on the Google landing page with a Knowledge Panel when a search is done for Precision Paint & Tile for many years. Today I did a search for my business and the Knowledge Panel with all the information about my business is gone. This is a Google verified business. Can anyone tell me why it has been removed please and how to restore it?

Thank you.

Jim Lamm

jimlamm@precisionpaintandtile.com
Precision Paint & Tile

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please include the following with your question: 
1. Full business name 
2. Current business address 
3. Current telephone number 
4. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link

(extract the latter link via your dahsboard while in edit modus and then top right under "published on" -> "GoogleSearch"

Or do you see in your dahsboard any indication the listing is "suspended for quality reason" ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut,

Thank you for your reply.

Precision Paint & Tile

10446 SW 85th Court

Ocala, Florida 34481

646-298-5802

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Precision+Paint+%26+Tile+%E2%84%A2/@40.7596612,-74.300684,10z/data...

The above location is incorrect. This is my previous business address. I have moved my business to the address indicated above as of June 1st 2017. The business and new location have been verified by Google. I can scan the post card from Google and the code if you need it.

There is no indication that the listing is suspended.

Thank you. 

Re: My business Knowledge Panel is gone

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

few remarks
at first here is your knowledge panel (KP):

screenshot-www.google.com 2017-07-01 21-06-21.png

secondly:

Its the strangest KP I ever have seen as it shows the maplet with a service readius in NYC while the listing shows the location in "Ocala Fl"

tirdly:

It an unverified servis area business and as such it shouldn't be there.

Apparently the lsiting is somehow corrupted. or whatever else sadly happend.

4th point:

this is the GMaps pendent of the above KP: 

https://goo.gl/maps/i1p4Sworwat

Most important:

I would really like to get insight into your dashboard for the listing in question 

Can you do me the favor making screenshots of waht the listing looks like while in Edit modus of th listing in your dashboard?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut,

Thank you for your reply. I can see the Knowledge Panel now in my browser, thank you.

As I noted in my original reply to you:

"Precision Paint & Tile

10446 SW 85th Court

Ocala, Florida 34481

646-298-5802

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Precision+Paint+%26+Tile+%E2%84%A2/@40.7596612,-74.300684,10z/data...

"The above location is incorrect. This is my previous business address. I have moved my business to the address indicated above as of June 1st 2017. The business and new location have been verified by Google.

I have no idea why it still shows New York as my location. I changed the address and it has been verified by Google. 

"Can you do me the favor making screenshots of waht the listing looks like while in Edit modus of th listing in your dashboard?"

I will be happy to, thank you, but I am not sure where exactly to navigate to, and, I don't see any way in this window to upload an image. I see no option to upload.

Also, I have my google business page open showing my business locations, one for New York, and one for Ocala, and it tells me that neither is verified, I have been going through this for YEARS. Both locations have been verified, the Ocala location just a week ago. I have the post card here in front of me on my desk with the code, and I logged in several days ago and entered the code and it immediately said verified, Now it say it is not verified.

Thank you. 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Jim L

here we go:

How to add screen captures or similar to posts: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/How-to-add-screen-captures-or-s...
(or upload them to a public picture site - linking them to here)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut,

Thank you for your reply and the information. Screenshots attached. I am sure this is probably not what you wanted but I have always found Google to be maddening to try to find anything. Endless links to other pages and articles, then more links to yet more pages and articles and more links, I can generally never find anything I am looking for without going around circles for hours and generally just give up and get back to work. Really, it is a confusing mess.

If you can give me very specific to the page you would like me to attach I will do my best to find it. It appears it will let upload just one file.

Thank you for your help.

JimBrand Accounts 1.pngBrand Accounts 2.png

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Its no that bad to continue @Jim L

(except the fact I see just the first screen grab)

Let's continue with the first one:

I refer there to the  bottom card called "Your Brand Accounts" - containing two items (lets for the moment ignore the fact  both  have the same name)

your screenshot looks pretty similar as for one of my own dahsbaords:

Screenshot 2017-07-02 at 15.28.09.png

Now and clicking on my end on "Praxis für Ästhetische Medizin" I get this screen:

Screenshot 2017-07-02 at 15.28.36.png

Now clicking the little blue GMB Icon below the line "Act as Praxis für Ästhetische Medizin" I then get this opened listing in my GMB dahsboard:

Screenshot 2017-07-02 at 15.28.49.png

Thats me!

Now to you:

provide the analogue  screen grabs for boths of your items listed in your card  called "Your Brand Accounts" - containing two items both named as "Precision Paint & Tiles"  but one with a leaded sircled P and th other one with your little avatar pic.

go ahead please - providing the analogue screenshot to the three I provided.from myh dashboadr to here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oh yes it is   . . . it is even worse than I described . . .  : * )

As you can see both listings are the same, but one says it is verified, and the second one, although it is identical (except the photo is in one and not the other.)

says it is not verified/ Here they come . .  Also directly below is what is showing up in search, with the correct photo, address, my reviews, but the wrong map.

Below is another knowledge panel that is showing up somewhere, but with no photo, no photos of my work, lots of missing information, and all my reviews gone. (Scratches head . . .)

Thank you!

Account 7.png

Thank you!Account 3.pngAccount 4.pngAccount 5.pngAccount 6.png 

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@Jim L

your POTUS would comment it a great desaster LOL

But he wouldn't  tell you who on earth is responsible for it.

So I refrain from telling you who is responsible.

But we (you!!!) can't continue with two identical  listings for. the same addrss in your dashboard.

Strongly recommend to make a clean up and removing the unverified listing. before anyhow continuing