My Business
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My biz is not showing on the map in Google Maps and not when I search by keyword

[ Edited ]
B D
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
B D
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

DINK'S Window Cleaning

2564 Eagles Crossing Drive

Clearwater, FL 33762

(727) 561-0575

https://www.google.com/maps/place/DINK'S+Window+Cleaning/@27.7443129,-82.4118798,9z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s...

My business location is not appearing on the Google Map nor is it searchable via keywords:  window washing, window cleaning, awning cleaning, gutter cleaning, chandelier cleaning, solar panel cleaning, skylight cleaning.

HELP! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My biz is not showing on the map in Google Maps and not when I search by keyword

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@B D

your business location can't be visible as you (likely very reasonable) created it as a Service Area Business and unchecking the little box "I also serve customers at our business address".

This intentionally hides your address to the pupblic.

regarding to find you:

I get you top ranked if searching for "Window cleaning service in Feather Sound, Florida":

Screenshot 2017-03-02 at 21.50.14.png

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"

My biz is not showing on the map in Google Maps and not when I search by keyword

B D
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
B D
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I service much more are than the Feather Sound community and my business needs to appear when a potential customer is looking for window cleaning in the following towns:  Clearwater, Dunedin, Gulfport, Largo, Madeira Beach, Oldsmar, Pinellas Park, Redington Beach, Safety Harbor, St. Petersburg, and Treasure Island.  

Can someone assist me?