My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My Verified Business is not show up in google search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name : Sciccoso
2. Current business address : House 34, Road 10B, Floor 2,10B Enamul Hoq Chowdhury Road, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh
3. Current telephone number : +8801966662616
4. Google+ URL : https://plus.google.com/111725158653535924888

I recently verified the Google Business Page through "call verification process". The google person said me my place will be shown in google search if my customers of my country search with the name "Sciccoso". It appears in the google maps, but not in the search option of google.com.

Is there any solution how to make my Business appeared in the google.com search? 

The place's street view also appearing wrong place's street view. How can it be corrected?
I try to make a custom URL of my Business Page's google+ profile. But I did not found any option in the google+ profile's about tab.

I am looking forward for any solution.

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author yusufr
February 2016

Re: My Verified Business is not show up in google search

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @yusufr

Appearing in search knowledge panel for your business name is not automatic:

Read: http://onlineownership.com/get-knowledge-panel-show-business-name-search/

However, as you don/t have a connected website, appearing will be mainly be a result of local citations and reputation over time.

For the street view, make sure your pin marker is as close as possible to the business entrance, sometimes easier if you use satellite version to find exact spot.

Street view will update when newer images are available.

What is also helpful, is if you take photos on your phone ( geo cordinates enabled ) then publish the images in a post ( public ) onto your google+ page, either personal or business.

Because geo cordinates are enabled, this helps to show updated images displayed of the street.

You cannot create a custom URL. When the account is in good standing order, google will offer one to you.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Re: My Verified Business is not show up in google search

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much for your reply. I found all the topics I asked. In fact, I am not good at forum-ing for any problem, the information you gave me is very very useful to me. I will do as you suggested. Further if I feel confusion I'll knock in the topic/forum.