My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My Verified Business cant be seen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

My business which is called Home Sweet Home Travel

Location          Hornsea, East Yorkshire 

Post code      HU18 1TT

Contact number   01964 229687

Website                  http://home-sweet-home-privatehire.webeden.co.uk/

My listing was shown on the google page under the map on the first page of results and a pin on my address on the map. I looked yesterday and for no apparent reason no listing is there for my business. When I type in the google search "Taxi Hornsea" it used to show there but now nothing at all.

Please somebody help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Verified Business cant be seen

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Anthony H

first of all: your SAB ist known to Google and will shown up on GMaps and Google on a naming search:

Screenshot 2016-02-14 at 11.16.57.png

I also get it searching for "Taxi service near hornsea UK" on the page one of all search results as the fourth ranked busines

Accepted by topic author Anthony H
February 2016

Re: My Verified Business cant be seen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your reply, I tried the search as you said "Taxi service near Hornsea UK" and yes its true it did give me my desired result, fourth on the list of companies BUT my target customers will not type into their search engines this as they are in the uk. They will type "taxi services near Hornsea" which when I typed this brought no result . Its strange because yesterday it worked fine but today not. Any replies will be gratefully received. Anthony