My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My Locksmith Business Suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business, KeyMax Mobile Locksmith, has been suspended due to quality issues. I have researched the issue and I know that Google has had bad experiences with scammers parading around as Locksmith. We are a legit business, I am not sure what type of information I need to provide to prove this. Business documents? Business certificate? Photos of the van with the logo? I am willing and able to provide any and all information required to reinstate my page. We are a new company and we are trying to gain some ground online, we know how important it is to be on the maps especially for Locksmiths (since most people will be searching for us in the area where they are stuck). I would appreciate any information and advice on how to resolve this matter. 

Thank you,

Megan Vorhees

Re: My Locksmith Business Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Im no expert on this but perhaps google doesn't like a company trying to use 2 different business names to trick customers into thinking they are receiving a better value.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here is a picture of what might be the problem. Im not positive but i thought i saw an A1 employee driving a Keymax van the other day. How many google listings do you need to dispatch the same services to your customers?IMG_7563.PNG

My Locksmith Business Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dan,

These are separate companies owned by the same person. They operate out of different cities but provide similar services at similar prices. I see you created an account two weeks ago and have viewed this listing 33 times. Thank you for your input but we figured it out.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have shown it to a few people LOL. It makes for good conversation. Its even better when they call and hear it for themselves! Same town same service area same people driving both vans.