My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My Listing Suspended - Tried to verify but then this error?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello I get the error

"Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues."

Here is a screenshot: https://gyazo.com/be1b6767b2b697a66b86c6599054d44e

Full business name: Go Click Creative

Business Address: 71-75 Shelton Street Covent GardenLondon WC2H 9JQ

Current telephone: 07456643406

Google Maps URL: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/71-75+shelton+street/@51.514759,-0.123475,3a,75y,344.83h,90t/dat...

--------------------

I have tried verifying the companies account VIA the verify option but now I just recieve the error mentioned above. It is a registered company. Any help would be great.

EDIT: Just to clarify I have never received a postcard as it has never allowed me to verify the company without receiving this error message :(

Thank you,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Listing Suspended - Tried to verify but then this error?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Philip P

I see from your website and its address specification there is at this address  a "business center"

Are you part of this "business center"?

Do you have any good signage visible for customers trying to get your services "in person" ny you four guys?

Can you provide me here a photo of you business signage at your 

Business Address: 71-75 Shelton Street Covent GardenLondon WC2H 9JQ ?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So essentially, we have the ability to use office space at our business location when needed. However we have no visible outdoor signage, this address is mainly for mail communication and meetings with our local clients in London when required we can request to use office space. However we mostly go to client sites to discuss our services etc. 

Thank you for your help Helmut, I really do appreciate the rapid response. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I still require some help with this, if anyone could point me in the right direction please do