My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My Google Plus business page has been disabled

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My company www.ZeeFamily.tv google plus account has been disabled, I am trying to figure out how to reinstate it. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: My Google Plus business page has been disabled

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Just to clarify, was the original page a business page or a brand page?

If Google has flagged your Gmail account in this way it may be difficult to create a new page with that email unless Google reverses its decision. Since you are an online only business I recommend trying a new gmail account for MyBuisness to create the brand page and stick to the Google guidelines.

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
It could be that Google sees your page as not meeting its guidelines/policies. Please read the following guidelines and confirm that your business is in line with them:
https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177?hl=en

If it is, then I recommend contacting Google+ support via one of the options atsupport.google.com/business/contactflow to discuss your options.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I contacted them and they said they will keep it suspended based on community guidelines and terms of service. I am new in the team and there seems to be no record of what went wrong in the past. How can I get Google to let me create a new brand page?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Just to clarify, was the original page a business page or a brand page?

If Google has flagged your Gmail account in this way it may be difficult to create a new page with that email unless Google reverses its decision. Since you are an online only business I recommend trying a new gmail account for MyBuisness to create the brand page and stick to the Google guidelines.