AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My Google Plus Business Page Has Been Changed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

JK Kayak

130 Harbor Rd. Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724

800-489-0398

https://www.google.com/maps/place/JK+Kayak/@40.8675863,-73.4642382,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89e...

www.jkkayak.com

My page has had its info changed 3x in the past 2 months by someone other than me. I am the only employee and the only one with access to my computer, username and password. These changes have come from outside my establishment. This has been going on for 2 years. I am a seasonal business and keep losing valuable time as my business can't be found on search engines. The business category and the business hrs. are the two changes that constantly are being changed by someone. Every time I call to make change back to original I have to go through the verification process which hurts my business. I can't believe that Google can't fix this problem after 2 years of this. I have searched for answers and have found that Google itself might be making these changes. This is very concerning as my business is being hurt by forces outside my control. Please help me!

Joe P.