My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My Bussiness name is iFly+ Travel but on google listing cant search "+" sign it keeps asking without

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My bussiness name is iFly+ Travel we are based in leicester but if someone searching on google for an example iFly+ Travel google is keep asking "Did you mean: ifly travel leicester

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Bussiness name is iFly+ Travel but on google listing cant search "+" sign it keeps

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @iFly P,

Thanks for writing. I did a search for your company name, and your listing did show up in both the search results and with the listing information on the right side of the page. I see that Google shows the "did you mean iFly Travel," however, when your business name is searched for, it looks like all your information shows up properly. 

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Liz

GMB Community Manager 

Re: My Bussiness name is iFly+ Travel but on google listing cant search "+" sign it keeps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello ElizabethP
Thanks for reply,My bussiness information shows up properly but cant we fix "Did you mean ifly Travel" becouse that like people think its not properly writen or why cant google recognise "+" sign? I mean there whould be a way or there should be missing something isnt it?

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi there,

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of a way to change this. It actually sounds to be more of a search issue than Google My Business, so perhaps the folks at the search help forum may be able to provide more insight than I'm able to. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,
Liz