My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My Business listing is suspended. Please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business by the name "Rajarshi Mukherjee Advocate" has been suspended. I tried to reinstate it back and got a mail from Google stating,
"Hello,

Thank you for contacting Google My Business team about your business information being removed from Google Maps.

Based on the information provided, I'm happy to confirm that we were able to manually reinstate the listing for you. In order for the listing to go live you will need to verify it by following the steps provided in this article.

Once listing is live again it may take a few days for it to start appearing on Google, you can check to see if your listing is showing by going to maps.google.com and typing in your business name and address. You can also try searching with your phone number.

Feel free to update your business information as necessary through the "Edit" option in your dashboard to ensure the data is correct and up-to-date.  In order to ensure that your business information does not get removed again, be sure to always follow our policies and guidelines for representing your business on Google.

If you have any further questions please consult the Google My Business Help Center.

Thanks,
Google My Business Support"

But I still find it suspended on my My Business dashboard. 

I would really appreciate some help.